PT EPSON CIKARANG BEKASI
Epson - The Company VisionPrimary objectives and management philosophy that constantly drives us to exceed our visions.
- To be recognised as the leader in the digital imaging domains
- To continue our pursuit for technological breakthroughs based on the concept of Digital Image Innovation which encompasses four major groups: Imaging on Paper (printers and other imaging products), Imaging on Screen (home & office multimedia projectors and other visual imaging equipment), Imaging on Support Devices (displays, semiconductors, optical devices, quarts devices, mechatronics) and Imaging on Glass (mobile displays)to expand our presence in both the office and the industrial/vertical markets
- To maintain our leader position in the minds of personal digital image users
- To strengthen our continual effort and long-term commitment to environmental conservation
By placing our customers first, our fundamental objective is to create true value for our users. We intend to achieve this through the continuous redefinition and reinforcement of our product portfolio, by being cost-effective and by strengthening our corporate culture of creativity and challenge.
This should support our global aim to increase revenue and profit, whilst contributing to society.
Keep in touch with the latest corporate news, initiatives and sponsorships as we involve our customers and stakeholders in our corporate culture of creativity and challenge.
SALES ENGINEER STAFF (SE)Responsibilities:
- Customers/partners engagement, product training, presentation, demonstration, market analysis, managing/maintaining customer relationship and sales activities to achieve target.
- Male/Female, experience min1 year in Sales & Marketing function or equivalent in IT Company, age 22 – 26 years old, min. S1 degree preferably majoring in IT/Engineering/Electrical Engineer/Computer Science, outgoing and confident personal style, be able to network across organizations boundaries at all levels, good business communication and presentation skills, high initiative, target oriented, ambitious, willing to travel.
CONSUMABLES STAFF (CSS)Responsibilities:
- Develop consumables in retail channel market, manage related sales activities to achieve target, maintain close relationship with channel.
- Male/ female, age 23 – 30 years old, min. S1 degree in any major, min 2 year as IT sales (In consumables product preferable), proven track record, good presentation skill, willing to travel.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Bahasa, independent, good team work, good interpersonal, communication skills, high integrity, min GPA 3.00, computer literate esp. MS. Office, able to work under pressure to achieve goal.
To apply, please submit your full resume together with a passport size photo and contact numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org.